Yes, dogsie! The "best show of all time" according to four-time Necrophiliac of the Year Winner, John Turkey, is LIVE, Saturday at 7 PM (EST), on Sirius XM Satellite Radio! The name of the show? Why it's the Davey Mac Sports Program XL of course!! Tune in to the Opie & Anthony Channel (Sirius 206, XM 105) for the shit! If you like sports, you'll love the show! If you don't like sports, you'll still love it due to the unique blend of pop culture, movies, music, farts, poison, Lego's, and victims who wouldn't keep their mouths shut, infused throughout the show!! The topics for Saturday's episode include:
* Tickling bears- how and WHY it should be done.
* Tom Brady- how he combats his soft cock problem...the shocking and untruthful details revealed!
* Tom Arnold- is Tom Brady his favorite player...you know...because of the "Tom" connection?
* Glue- pouring some in your grandfather's ass while he's sleeping won't necessarily get you more money in his will.
* Pillow fights: on their way out. Foot-rest fights: the new wave of the future.
* Does Dick Clark make you throw up in your mouth a little, too?
* Dragons- why they're actually a bunch of pussies.
Join "East Side" Dave McDonald, Chris "Pepper" Stanley, Roy Shaffer & company for the Davey Mac Sports Program XL! Saturday at 7 PM (EST), on the Opie & Anthony Channel (Sirius 206, XM 105)! Peace!