'Tis true, friends. "East Side" Dave McDonald and Chris "Pepper" Stanley are gonna CRUSH the shit out of Sirius XM Satellite Radio with the Davey Mac Sports Program XL on Saturday and we want YOU to join us!! Tune in to The Opie & Anthony Channel (Sirius 206, XM 105) at 7 PM Eastern, 4 Pacific for the show that is so good, Al Pacino once said, "The Davey Mac show is the most spell-binding experience I've ever experienced! ...There. I said it. Now will you stop pointing the gun at me, David? Please...I...I have twins..." Topics for the program include:
* Cannibals or cannon balls? Which one would you rather have hit your ass?
* World famous carpenter, Hank Chucktank, discusses his hit home improvement show, I'm Gonna Shoot My Wife In The Head With A Staple Gun
* Radio doctor, Lisa Lottinger, dispenses sound advice from her new self-help book- Drinking, Facelifts, Anal Sex, and 17 other things I do every Sunday to stay somewhat sane
* Fingernails- why biting them is better than biting your Uncle Buddy's ear off...even if he IS passed out on the couch
* And A-List actor, Jake Bupple, talks about his new Oscar-buzzed-about movie- Who Farted?
See you guys Saturday on Sirius XM!!!!