Shit yes!! The Davey Mac Sports Program XL is back from vacation and LIVE on Saturday on Sirius XM Satellite Radio!!! It's gonna be more fun than letting a snake bite you in the groin!! Hell, now that we think about it, it should be WAY more fun than that!! Just tune to The Opie & Anthony Channel (Sirius 206, XM 105) at 7 EST (4 Pacific) for the "most wonderful thing that has ever happened to my life since the Vietnam war." - Lieutenant Dan Taylor
Topics for the show shall include but are not limited to:
* Chocolate- it would be more appetizing if it wasn't the color of shit.
* Needles- you want to put them into your neighbor's ass when he falls asleep on your lawn. We'll give you the five east steps on how you can get away with it!
* Best-selling author Charles Wellington discusses his new memoir- "I Wish My Fingers Were Sausages And My Head Was A Big Pancake"
* Comedian Dickie Feathers performs his hilarious routine- "My ex-wife's body is under the porch, Officer."
* Falling down- why it hurts a lot less when you're drunk!
* Botanist Morris Teafome demonstrates how to fertilize flowers with jizz
* And minor league umpire Hank Chalk talks about his autobiography- "I've Forgotten How To Pee Standing Up"
See you guys Saturday at 7 PM Eastern, 4 Pacific, on The Opie & Anthony Channel (Sirius 206, XM 105) for the Davey Mac Sports Program XL!!! Peace!!!