Oh yes, baby!! Join Dave and Pepper for the Davey Mac Sports Program XL, the "greatest show since Dick Fest 2011" (-Nicholas Cage)!! We'll be LIVE as always on Saturday on Sirius XM Satellite Radio!! Tune to the Opie & Anthony Channel (Sirius 206, XM 105) at 7 PM (EST) for the "the best show since Cockapalooza" (-Gary Sinise). Topics for the program shall include:
* Is it ok to push children into traffic if they have stupid haircuts?
* Martin Lawrence- why we feel he should change his name to Lawrence Martin.
* Cum- it's rather sticky, isn't it?
* Best-selling mystery writer Florence Gupple promotes her new novel- "Who Just Hit Nancy In The Head With A Stapler?"
* LSD-enthusiast Timothy Wary discusses the time Aliens forced him to jerk off into a cup and drink his own sperm, and when he did, he suddenly was playing center-field for the Yankees and had a dragon's tail.
* Dave and Pepper hold a wacky "How Many Orphans Can You Kidnap" contest!
* Martial arts expert Buddy Chang talks about his new memoir- "Six Guys Just Stole My Wallet...I Think One Of Them Was Black"
* And Dr. Frederick Von Steppenpup chats about his new show on the WB- "If I Was Allowed, I'd Fuck My Teen-Aged Patients"
See you homies Saturday!!