Yeah, honey pie!!! Do you like it when I call you honey pie? I know you do, baby. You so sticky and dessert-ish. Yeaaaaaaahhhh. Anyway, before I get too hot and penis-ified, let me tells ya that Davey Mac and Peppy Stans will be rockin' the shitties out of Sirius XM Satellite Radio, LIVE, on Saturday with the Davey Mac Sports Program XL!!! Tune in to the Opie and Anthony Channel (Sirius 206, XM 105) at 7 PM (EST)!!! The topics include:
* "Everyone's Favorite Grandpa", Morty Cunningham, stops in to talk about the time he killed two Mexicans
* We touch each other's ears for the Ultimate Radio Cartilage Contest!
* Vic Blunch discusses his new play- "The Penguin Jizeth"
* Uncle Tickles the Naughty Clown chats about his hard-drive and his resulting firing from Nickelodeon
* Dave reveals the reason why he ends every show with his signature sign-off: "...and THAT'S...why you can't trust Canadians."
* And independent film-maker Mark Burbles promotes his new movie, "Jerking Off Jerry."
We'll see you guys Saturday at 7 PM (EST) on Sirius 206, Xm 105!! Peace!!!