You heard me right, muchachos! And if you didn't hear me right, then you should seriously make an appointment to see an ear doctor. I know a guy who I can set you up with. I'm not sure if he's an actual doctor but he will sell you some coke in an alley. Think about it! Anyway, we are gonna rock the shit out of Sirius XM Satellite Radio on Saturday with the Davey Mac Sports Program XL!!! Listen to the show, LIVE, at 7 PM (EST) on the Opie & Anthony Channel (Sirius 206, XM 105)!! Topics include:
* Sticking your thumbs in an animal's ass- The Beginner's Guide!
* Rock-n-roller Terry Clam of the hard rock group Clamjob shows us his dick warts
* We do a special pop culture week-in-review where we let Ted Nugent shoot arrows at Dick Clark's corpse
* Novelist Arthur Kenbee discusses his new work- "My Grandmother's Face Just Melted"
* Literary Investigative Journalist Jim Dickers talks about his new report, "Arthur Kenbee Gets His Grandmother Confused With Ice Cream Cakes"
* And "The Cutest Little Boy In The World" Bobby Jeffries comes in to talk about the time he killed three terrorists and ate them
We'll see you guys Saturday at 7 (EST) on Sirius XM!!! Peace!!