You got it, chums!!! The Dave Man, Pepper, and company will be LIVE on Saturday, St. Patrick's Day, on Sirius Fucking XM for the Davey Mac Sports Program XL!!! Tune to the Opie & Anthony Channel (Sirius 206, XM 105) at 7 PM (EST)!!! I CANNOT promise that we will not be drunk while doing the show!! In fact, I WILL NOT promise it!! In fact, in fact, I pretty much have sent out memos demanding that every one affiliated in any way with the show, and that includes YOU the listener, be in the proper "spirits" as they say...or in other words- let's get fucked up!!! Yeeeehhhaaaw!!! Topics for the show will include:
* Is it wrong to paint your dog green for St. Patrick's Day? What if the dog is dead?
* Singing while drunk- it's only fun if you don't puke on your relatives on the high notes
* Professor Patty O'McReilly talks about his new novella, "I Sometimes Pour Whiskey Into My Dick-Hole"
* Patty O'McReilly's wife, Kathleen, discusses her new tell-all biography: "You're Too Drunk To Jerk Off, Patty, AND YOU FOOCKIN' KNOW IT!"
* Why it's not proper to drunkenly force midgets to dress as Leprechauns at gun-point
* And Shane MacGowan stops by to read his new children's book: "Lil' Dirty Mac and his One Last Tooth"
See you homies Saturday!!! Yeeeeee!!!!