I could lie to you and say that I don't want birthday gifts but that would be downright INcorrect. In fact, I DO want presents. Eight presents, to be exact. The following accounts for my special ocho birthday wishes. Please respect the power of the birthday. And THANK you, homies. Now, get ready to spend:
1. One full-sized, functioning Millennium Falcon.
2. Two Light-Sabers (red and green).
3. A Warehouse Full Of Peanut M&M's and Sour Patch Kids.
4. Either 40 Mogwai or 6 Gremlins.
5. Thirty minutes with either Eddie Vedder, Axl Rose, Al Pacino, Don Mattingly, Jack Nicholson, Martin Scorcese, Steven Spielberg, Quentin Tarantino, the Coen Brothers, P.T.-----ok. You get the picture.
6. A unicorn.
7. A goblin.
8. Peace On Earth.